Last Updated on: May 24, 2018
Forward Push is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website, subscribers to our newsletters and those providing contact information. In addition, Forward Push is opposed to unauthorized commercial e-mail delivery, otherwise known as spam. Please read the following Privacy and Spam Policy to understand how your personal information is treated. From time to time Forward Push may offer new information or services that may affect this policy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy and Spam Policy, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Spam abuses can be notified at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Forward Push only collects user-provided personally identifiable information. This information is provided when website visitors complete one of our online forms (examples include newsletter subscriptions or contact forms). The following list includes ways we collect personal information from our website visitors and the type of information collected:
To register online for one of our electronic newsletters, we request certain required information. The provision of this information is mandatory in order to receive our newsletter. Forward Push relies on a third-party service to collect contact information and distribute our newsletter.
To contact Forward Push for the purposes of evaluating or engaging our services or to answer your questions, we utilize numerous forms throughout our site. Required information varies depending on the form and at minimum requires mandatory (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address. The provision of this information is mandatory in order to receive a response from Forward Push. The provision of the remaining information requested on the registration form is optional, unless noted as such.
DOES FORWARD PUSH SHARE MY INFORMATION?
Forward Push will not share, rent or sell your personally identifiable information with third parties.
HOW DOES FORWARD PUSH USE MY INFORMATION?
Personal information collected by Forward Push is used primarily for the purpose in which it is collected: to facilitate the distribution of a newsletter, document, membership or inquiry to interested recipients. In addition, Forward Push may use your information as follows:
- Information may be used in aggregate with other subscribers to review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends
- We may occasionally contact you to conduct surveys or to obtain feedback on our products, our website, industry trends or other aspects of our business
- To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you
- To send promotional materials
Forward Push uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Google, Facebook and Instagram to present special offers to you for our products or services over the Google Content Network, Facebook and/or Instagram. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website. In addition, Forward Push uses Google, Facebook and Instagram custom audiences based on emails of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products and services to you via Google, Facebook and Instagram. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us.
WHAT IF THERE ARE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY AND SPAM POLICY?
If we change our Privacy and Spam Policy, we will post those changes on our privacy page. If at any point we decide to use personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. Users will have a choice whether or not we use their information in this new manner. By default we will use information in accordance with the Privacy and Spam Policy under which the information was collected.
HOW CAN I OPT OUT?
Forward Push is strongly opposed to spam. We will only send email to users that have explicitly requested to receive an email from Forward Push. Examples may include:
- Opt-in subscribers to the Forward Push Newsletter
- Users that complete a contact form
- All communication will be related and relevant to what you have requested.
Forward Push website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Forward Push is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy and spam policies of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy and Spam Policy applies solely to information collected by this web site.
HOW DO I CONTACT FORWARD PUSH?
If you have any further questions or comments regarding the Forward Push website or this Privacy and Spam Policy, you may contact email@example.com.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our site.
1. READ THIS:
BY ACCESSING OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHER FP SOFTWARE, SERVICES, WEBSITES OR ANY OF FP LICENSEES’ SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY “SERVICES”), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE.
No implication is made that the materials published on FP’s website(s) are appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access this website from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
2. ACCESS TO THIS SITE
To access this site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If FP believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, FP has the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
4. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
FP’s website(s) are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without FP’s express prior written consent. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to FP’s website(s), unless expressly permitted by these terms.
5. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
6. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This site may link to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, FP. Links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or FP. FP has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and FP makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of the sites linked to or from this site. FP provides links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to a third-party site does not imply endorsement by FP of that site or any association with its operators.
7. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
When using the Communication Services, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party, such as files containing software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- Does not pertain directly to this site;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded;
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- Includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- Includes MP3 format files;
- Amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and surveys;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither FP nor any third party that provides Content to FP will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by FP or such third party with respect to any submission. FP cautions you against giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. FP does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, consequently, FP specifically disclaims any liability with respect to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized FP spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of FP.
Unless you and FP enter into a separate written contract for use of your Content that states otherwise, you hereby grant to FP the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to FP through this site (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. FP will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future FP operations.
You understand that FP cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for any reconstruction of any lost data. FP does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by FP.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. FP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FP DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND FP MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT FP, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. FP MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and FP does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer accurate or complete.
10. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
FP, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACT WORKERS, WORK FOR HIRES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF FP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. TERMINATION OR RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
FP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of FP’s websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
13. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
The trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) appearing on this Website, including without limitation Forward Push and/or its distinctive logo. All other content on this Website (“Copyrights”), including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are copyrighted works of FP, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of FP. The rights in any third party trademarks or copyrighted works on this Website are retained by their respective owners. Nothing in this Agreement shall confer any right of ownership of any of the Trademarks or Copyrights to you. Further, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or Copyright without the express written permission of FP. The misuse of the Trademark or Copyrighted works displayed in this site, or any other content on the site, is strictly prohibited and may expose you to liability.
All contents of FP’s websites are: Copyright © Forward Push. All rights reserved.
14. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notice and Takedown Procedure
FP expeditiously responds to valid notices of copyright infringement that adhere to the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may provide FP’s Designated Agent (listed below) with a notice that contains all six points enumerated below (preferably via email).
Upon receipt of a valid notice, FP will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content as well as make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected content so they may counter-notice pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the URL, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Be aware that a notice must contain all six points for FP to take action. All other notices will be ignored.
FP’s Designated Agent can be can be contacted via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The provider of the allegedly infringing content may make a counter-notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. To file a counter-notification with FP please provide FP’s Designated Agent (listed above) with the following information (preferably via email):
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number;
- The following statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the [insert the federal judicial district in which your address is located]”;
- The following statement: “I will accept service of process from [insert the name of the person who submitted the infringement notification] or his/her agent”;
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the affected material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled”; and
- Your signature, in physical or electronic form.
Upon receipt of a counter-notification containing all six points, FP will promptly provide the person who provided the original takedown notification with a copy of the counter-notification, and inform that person that FP will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days.
Finally, if FP’s Designated Agent receives notification from the person who submitted the original takedown notification within 14 days of receipt of the counter-notification that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on its system, then FP will once again remove the file from its system.
In accordance with Section 512(i)(1)(a) of the DMCA, FP will, in appropriate circumstances, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is FP’s policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works that FP determines are reasonable under the circumstances.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). FP will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that FP considers insecure, FP will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and FP as a result of this agreement or use of FP’s websites.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this site will govern the items to which they pertain.