Click to Listen
Email list growth is a constant endeavor for many small businesses
A new survey conducted by ConstantContact among more than 700 customers using its email marketing product revealed that 57% of the respondents said they are always actively trying to grow their email lists. For most small businesses, email list growth is primarily driven by:
– A desire to foster repeat business (44%)
– Build relationships with customers (39%)
About 1 in 10 say they primarily grow their lists in order to engage customers for referrals.
Other findings from the study:
– More than 2 in 3 respondents said they train employees to ask for customer contact information
– 42% of respondents collect business cards in order to grow their lists
– Close to 6 in 10 gather contact information at events by using sign-up sheets.
As a Constant Contact Solution Provider, Forward Push can help you with your email marketing. It’s free to sign up and we can help you get started building a list and growing your contacts. Contact us now to learn more.
By Marc Apple